are many different weight loss solutions out there.
This includes all sorts of pills, drugs and natural supplements.
These are claimed to help you lose weight, or at least make it easier
to lose weight combined with other methods.
They tend to work via one or more of these mechanisms:
Reduce appetite, making you feel more full so that you eat fewer calories.
Reduce absorption of nutrients like fat, making you take in fewer
Increase fat burning, making you burn more calories.
Cambogia Extract - It is a small, green fruit, shaped like a pumpkin.
2.Hydroxycut - Hydroxycut has been around for more than a decade,
and is currently one of the most popular weight loss supplements in
3. Caffeine -naturally in coffee, green tea and dark chocolate, and
added to many processed foods and beverages.
4.Orlistat -Orlistat is a pharmaceutical drug, sold over-the-counter
under the name Alli, and under prescription as Xenical
5. Raspberry Ketones - Raspberry ketone is a substance found in raspberries,
which is responsible for their distinct smell
6. Green Coffee Bean Extract - Green coffee beans are simply normal
coffee beans that havent been roasted
7. Glucomannan -Glucomannan is a type of fiber found in the roots
of the elephant yam, also called konjac
9. Green Tea Extract - Green tea extract is a popular ingredient in
many weight loss supplements